At PPG Global we are committed to building premium beverage brands and being the trusted home to our employees and partners. Our team members are passionate about growth, collaboration, and creativity. We are constantly striving to improve and expand our capabilities.
The Business Systems Officer plays a pivotal role in overseeing the day-to-day operations of the team, ensuring the timely and within-scope delivery of projects, tasks, and support within budgetary constraints. Additionally, they assume the crucial role of planning and managing project activities to maintain their alignment with established timelines and objectives. Through close collaboration with various departments, they facilitate effective communication among stakeholders, ensuring everyone is well-informed about project progress.
Professionals with a passion for orchestrating efficient project management, tracking progress, and ensuring adherence to timelines and budgets could be an ideal match to this role.
Education & Experience
• University degree in Business Administration, or relevant field
• Minimum 2 years of experience in project implementation or in a relevant role
• Relevant training and/or certifications as a Project Manager will be considered an advantage
Skills & Attributes
• Fluency in English
• High aptitude for understanding and learning new software packages
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizing skills
• Implement a structured project governance framework to establish a methodical approach to project management,
• Prioritize projects in alignment with strategic business objectives,
• Oversee project development and ensures that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently,
• Monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving issues, publishing progress reports, and recommending actions,
• Facilitate team collaboration and communication,
• Monitor and improve existing project management office policies and processes,
• Document the project’s inception, development, and execution including its scope, budget, and justification,
• Evaluate projects to ensure they comply to company standards, adhere to budgets, and meet deadlines,
• Work professionally and collaboratively as part of the Business Systems team to monitor and ensure the delivery of high quality and efficient assistance across the organisation,
• Proactively maintain and update all services provided by the department.
A flexible working schedule, an exciting, fast-paced and encouraging environment, opportunity to grow and the ability to make a difference.
Kindly note that only candidates who meet the above requirements will be further considered. All applications are strictly confidential, and your personal data will be processed solely for the purpose of this selection process.