At PPG Global we are committed to building premium beverage brands and being the trusted home to our employees and partners. Our team members are passionate about growth, collaboration, and creativity. We are constantly striving to improve and expand our capabilities.
The Business Systems Analyst’s responsibilities encompass analyzing requirements, supporting existing or new information systems, recommending system controls and protocols for existing systems, and spearheading process improvement initiatives across various departments.
Professionals with a passion for data analysis, trend identification and the delivery of business recommendations to enhance organizational performance could be an ideal match to this role.
Education & Experience
• University degree in Business, Computer Science, or relevant field
• Advanced development of end user testing and training experience
Skills & Attributes
• Fluency in English
• High aptitude for understanding and learning new software packages
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Determine operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, evaluating output requirements and formats,
• Support the implementation of new information systems by analyzing requirements, constructing workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities, and writing specifications,
• Improve information systems by studying current practices and designing modifications,
• Recommend controls by identifying problems and writing improved procedures,
• Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget,
• Monitor project progress by tracking activities, resolving problems, publishing progress reports, and recommending actions,
• Maintain system protocols by writing and updating procedures,
• Provide references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation, providing help desk support, and training users,
• Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends,
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices, and participating in professional societies.
A flexible working schedule, an exciting, fast-paced and encouraging environment, opportunity to grow and the ability to make a difference.
Kindly note that only candidates who meet the above requirements will be further considered. All applications are strictly confidential, and your personal data will be processed solely for the purpose of this selection process.